Nova Scotia Webcams operates more than 80 live webcams in the province. The following cameras are currently offline due to various reasons:
- Cable Wharf / Queens Marque, construction
- Ferry Terminal, construction
- Pier 21 / Westin Hotel, network issues
- Historic Acadian Village, construction
- Grand Pré Park, storm damage
- View of the Sea Cottages, hardware failure (this was our oldest, still operational camera: 14 years!)
- Université Ste. Anne, will move to new location
- Masstown Market, power issues/storm damage
We are working to get all these cameras back online as quickly as possible.
In addition, shorter interruptions due to weather-related power outages are possible.
We monitor our cameras 24/7, however, if you find a non-operational camera not on the list, feel free to send us a message.
Your Webcam Guy, Ralf.